| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taipei in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 71mm (2.8in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 15 days.
- In November the skies in Taipei are dull having an average of merely 3:27 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taipei November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Taipei, Taiwan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Taipei:
- Naze, Japan - 875.8 kms (544.2 miles) ENE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 764.4 kms (475 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 668.6 kms (415.5 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 548.8 kms (341 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 632.1 kms (392.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 511.7 kms (318 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) S