| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taipei in June is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is fairly wet with rain sometimes. A substantial 322mm (12.7in) of water tumbles during an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Taipei are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 8:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taipei June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Taipei, Taiwan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Taipei:
- Naze, Japan - 875.8 kms (544.2 miles) ENE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 764.4 kms (475 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 668.6 kms (415.5 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 548.8 kms (341 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 632.1 kms (392.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 511.7 kms (318 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) S