| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taipei in February is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist with rain periodically. Some 147mm (5.8in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 17 days.
- In February the blue above Taipei is very dim with an average of a scanty 2:23 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 8:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taipei February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Taipei, Taiwan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Taipei:
- Naze, Japan - 875.8 kms (544.2 miles) ENE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 764.4 kms (475 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 668.6 kms (415.5 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 548.8 kms (341 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 632.1 kms (392.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 511.7 kms (318 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) S