| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taipei in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is rather sodden with rain once in a while. A hearty 266mm (10.5in) of water descends during on average 15 days.
- In August the blue above Taipei is a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:01 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Taipei August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Taipei, Taiwan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Taipei:
- Naze, Japan - 875.8 kms (544.2 miles) ENE
- Okinoerabu, Japan - 764.4 kms (475 miles) ENE
- Nago, Japan - 668.6 kms (415.5 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 548.8 kms (341 miles) ENE
- Naha, Okinawa, Japan - 632.1 kms (392.8 miles) ENE
- Miyakojima, Japan - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) E
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 164.1 kms (101.9 miles) ESE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Ishigakijima, Japan - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) ESE
- Basco, Philippines - 511.7 kms (318 miles) S
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 742.2 kms (461.2 miles) S